Introducing Fertility Tea
I’m really excited to announce that I am now stocking Fertility Tea in my online shop. I’ve been looking for a fertility tea for sometime and I have to say, this one is just perfection and I was so excited when my big delivery of boxes and boxes of fertility tea arrived. The kettle went on immediately!
Here are 8 reasons why I love Fertility Tea:
- Fertility Tea is a gentle, safe and beautifully balanced way to naturally support your hormonal health.
- Created by Dr Nat Kringoudis who is a renowned Chinese Medicine expert and Acupucnturist, Fertility Tea benefits ovulation and cycle regulation to enhance your fertility.
- The Tea is perfect for any woman trying to conceive.
- If you are suffering with PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS or other reproductive health issues, this tea is your new best friend.
- The Tea also helps with problematic skin and in easing digestion.
- Perfect to be enjoyed by all women and is safe to continue to enjoy whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The packaging is so pretty and would make a gorgeous gift to a girlfriend!
- It tastes devine, just like amber nectar!
What’s in Fertility Tea?
The tea contains the following blend of herbs –
Camellia Sinensis (green tea), Bohe chat (corn mint), Pu Gong Ying (Taraxacum), Gou Qi (Chinese Wolfberry), Jing Zi (Vitex Fruit).
This special blend of herbal ingredients sets to work on your reproductive system. Specific ingredients in this formula contain powerful antioxidants that promote fertility and cleanse the body. Stress, poor nutrition and busy lifestyles lead to hormonal disruption and Fertility Tea provides a spring clean.
These herbs also contain specific minerals that are key to hormone health. The ingredient Camellia Sinesis helps to balance out oestrogen, an important female hormone and one that is often upset in issues like PCOS or thyroid imbalance. Dandelion root, amongst other herbs found in this blend, helps to cleanse the body but also it benefits the liver, which also assists in balancing hormone levels. Vitex Fruit (not to be confused with Vitex Agnus Castus – which in low doses can cause hormonal imbalance) helps to regulate hormones.
Each box contains 60 individually wrapped teabags, handy when you are on the go or taking them to work.
How to enjoy Fertility Tea
Enjoy twice a day consecutively over 30 days. Brew for 5-7 minutes and drink 30 minutes before or after meals. Love it as it is, or add a squeeze of lemon or a dash of honey.
You can order your beautiful box of Fertility Tea here.