Here at YFJ, we offer a very unique style of fertility coaching that you won’t find anywhere else. We combine our years of clinical fertility experience and knowledge, with our coaching skills to offer you a holistic support package of both emotional support and practical guidance.
With fertility coaching, women experience the benefit that reducing stress and improving positivity has on their general wellbeing when navigating a fertility journey. A 2018 study found higher levels of stress are associated with lower odds of conception for women (Wesselink et al 2018). Whilst this study does not prove that stress causes infertility, and in fact, there are no robust studies to date that do – rather that stress is a consequence of infertility, it does provide evidence supporting the importance of fertility coaching. Emotional support combined with evidence-based advice helps you to be better equipped for your fertility treatments and to move you along your fertility journey.
Book a complimentary 20 minute discovery session to find out more and importantly, see if I’m the right fit for you.
As your fertility advocate, we also help you understand national and local fertility policy to ensure you get access to the investigations and treatments you are entitled to and liaise with your local CCG or GP as appropriate. Importantly as your coach, we offer you a non-biased, non-judgemental and completely independent opinion and are here to help you process all that you are going through.
Fertility Coaching is for you if:
- You’re considering or going through IVF/ICSI or donor conception
- Considering solo motherhood
- You feel stressed and worry what impact your fertility is having on your ability to conceive
- You’re struggling to maintain a positive mind-set whilst navigating your fertility journey
- You’ve lost control of what’s happening to you
- You feel that life is on hold and all about conceiving
- You’re finding it difficult to balance the demands of your work and relationships with your fertility journey
- You would like to feel more positive and less stressed
- You would like to talk to someone who really understands what you are going through
- You would like to learn tools you can use to help you through the difficult days
- You want to feel confident that you are doing all you can and that you’re making the right decisions for you
As an experienced fertility nurse consultant, Kate, or a member of her highly skilled team, offer you a one-to-one fertility coaching – via online video to:
- Assess your fertility potential
- Help you to optimise your fertility for natural pregnancy or IVF
- Assess you for any possible fertility issues that may be impacting on your ability to conceive
- Recommend and undertake blood tests and other investigations
- Advise on the right supplements for you
- Act as your fertility advocate to help you understand national and local fertility policy to ensure you get access to the investigations and treatments you are entitled to and liaise with your local CCG or GP as appropriate
- Support your emotional health to help you feel more in control, happy and positive
- Work with you throughout your fertility journey, holding your hand as you navigate the complexities of fertility treatment
- Help you to work towards your goals and live your life whilst trying to conceive
Coaching programmes can be booked to fit in with your busy schedule and because we can get together via online video, distance isn’t a problem.
3 x 1 hour coaching package fee – £330
5 x 1 hour coaching package fee – £540
(NOTE: Payment for your consultation is via credit card at the time of booking. Cancellation with a full refund can occur at any time, up to 48 hours prior to the appointment date. After this time your consultation fee will not be refunded.)