Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome impacts 1 in 10 women around the world. It is a debilitating condition that is all consuming and affects so many aspects of a woman’s life. Whilst there is no known cure, our PCOS Support programmes are bespoke support to suit your needs, and help you to manage your symptoms and, if you’re trying to get pregnant, improve your fertility so that you can conceive naturally.
PCOS is an area that here at YFJ we have a special interest in and we’ve helped 100’s of women take back control of their PCOS and optimise their fertility.
The PCOS support programmes are for you if:
- You would like to learn how to control your symptoms to start feeling like the old you again
- You would like to work on your lifestyle to feel better and optimise fertility
- You would like to understand how to manage your menstrual cycle to ovulate regularly
- You would like to know when you’re ovulating and accurately identify the fertile time
- You would like to find out which supplements and prescribed medication are right for you
- You are looking at having blood tests and other investigations in to your PCOS and fertility (Extra charge dependent on test)
- You would like to regain your self esteem and motivation to really make that change
As an experienced fertility nurse consultant, Kate, or a member of her highly skilled team, offer you a one-to-one PCOS Support programme – via online video to:
- Assess your PCOS, and if applicable, your fertility potential
- Help you to take back control of your PCOS and manage your symptoms
- Recommend and undertake blood tests and other investigations (extra charge dependent on test)
- Advise on the right supplements for you
- Support you with a bespoke lifestyle, weight loss (if applicable) and exercise programme
- Act as your fertility advocate to help you understand the PCOS treatments available to you and to ensure you get access to the investigations and treatments you are entitled to
- Liaise with your local CCG or GP as appropriate
You can choose PCOS 101 which gives you in-depth expert advice in one consultation or choose the more extensive PCOS Gold to really make a difference and become a whole new you.
Take the first step in taking control of your PCOS and choose which consultation suits you best – 101 or Gold.
PCOS 101 consultation fee (1 hour plus a 30 minute follow up) – £198
PCOS Gold consultation fee (2 x 1 hour plus 2 x 30 minute follow up) – £365
(NOTE: Payment for your consultation is via credit card at the time of booking. Cancellation with a full refund can occur at any time, up to 48 hours prior to the appointment date. After this time your consultation fee will not be refunded.)