Here at YFJ we’re passionate about supporting the health of women from menstruation to the menopause and beyond. Therefore we have extended our services to provide you with personalised expert guidance and support on all women’s health issues such as endometriosis, fibroids, Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) and Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), menstrual disturbances and early pregnancy (up to 12 weeks), to name but a few. If you don’t see your concern listed here, please contact us to find out if we can help.
A Women’s Health consultation is for you if:
- You think you may have endometriosis or fibroids and would like to find out more
- You’ve been diagnosed with endometriosis or fibroids and would like help in managing your symptoms and understanding the treatments available for you
- You have PMS or PMDD and would like to feel empowered to manage your symptoms and get the right treatment
- Suffering with menstrual disturbances such as irregular, scanty or heavy and painful periods would like to find out why and how you can regulate your cycle
- You have recently conceived and feel anxious and unsure what you should be doing and not doing (up to 12 weeks of pregnancy only)
As an experienced Women’s Health nurse consultant Kate or a member of her highly skilled team, offer you a one-to-one women’s health consultation – via online video to:
- Assess your female health
- Help you to optimise your female health and feel empowered to take back control
- Recommend and undertake blood tests and other investigations
- Advise on the right supplements and medical treatment for you
- Provide bespoke lifestyle advice and emotional support
- Act as your fertility advocate to help you understand national and local fertility policy to ensure you get access to the investigations and treatments you are entitled to and liaise with your local CCG or GP as appropriate
Consultations can be booked to fit in with your busy schedule and because we can get together via online video, distance isn’t a problem.
(NOTE: Payment for your consultation is via credit card at the time of booking. Cancellation with a full refund can occur at any time, up to 48 hours prior to the appointment date. After this time your consultation fee will not be refunded.)