As well as a one hour consultation, we’re delighted to offer more in-depth menopause coaching that combines the practical approach of menopause advice with coaching to support your emotional health. Menopause coaching gives you the opportunity to take a deeper dive into all aspects of the menopause and provides you with a dedicated and bespoke programme of support.
As your menopause advocate we also help you understand national and local policy to ensure you get access to the investigations and treatments you are entitled to and liaise with your local CCG or GP as appropriate. Importantly as your coach, we offer you a non-biased, non-judgemental and completely independent opinion and are here to help you process all that you are going through.
Here at YFJ we understand that the menopause impacts on every aspect of your life, from your relationships to your work. We help you navigate this process successfully and support you to live your life, and your work, to the full.
This menopause coaching programme is for you if:
- You want to feel prepared and empowered about the menopause
- You’re experiencing menopause symptoms and would like support and guidance in managing your symptoms
- You have recently been diagnosed with and early menopause or premature ovarian failure (POI), or you’re worried that this is what you may be experiencing
- You would like to understand more about HRT and whether it is right for you
- You would like to learn about how lifestyle changes and the right supplements can help support your menopause transition
- You would like to understand what the menopause means for you both in the short and long term
- Understand how you can successfully navigate the menopause at work and within your relationships
- You would like in-depth emotional support to help you navigate your menopause in one piece
The YFJ experienced menopause specialist nurse is able to offer you a one-to-one menopause consultation – via online video to:
- Assess your menopause health
- Help you to optimise your female health and feel empowered to take back control of your menopause
- Recommend and undertake blood tests and other investigations
- Advise on the right supplements and medical treatment for you
- Provide bespoke lifestyle advice
- Act as your fertility advocate to help you understand national and local fertility policy to ensure you get access to the investigations and treatments you are entitled to and liaise with your local CCG or GP as appropriate
- Provide in-depth emotional support
- Help you to navigate coping with the menopause in your work environment and also within your relationships
Menopause coaching programmes can be booked to fit in with your busy schedule and because we can get together via online video, distance isn’t a problem.
3 x 1 hour coaching package fee – £330
(NOTE: Payment for your consultation is via credit card at the time of booking. Cancellation with a full refund can occur at any time, up to 48 hours prior to the appointment date. After this time your consultation fee will not be refunded.)