Have you recently started trying to conceive or have been trying to conceive for a while and would like to understand what you can do to optimise your fertility? Are you considering or going through fertility treatments and would like an independent opinion or to gain an understanding of how you can become ‘IVF ready’? Or have you recently experienced a pregnancy loss? Do you find it hard to access your GP for help and support and would like to move forward on your fertility journey? The experienced team at YFJ is here to help you.
This 1 hour consultation is for you if:
- You’re trying to conceive naturally
- You’re thinking about seeking fertility treatments but don’t know where to start or what you’re entitled to
- You’re looking for a fertility MOT to understand more about your own ability to conceive
- You’re considering or going through fertility treatments
- You’re considering donor conception and want to understand your options
- You’re looking for an independent opinion from your fertility clinic
- You’ve experienced pregnancy loss and would like some advice and guidance for a future pregnancy
We offer various fertility consultation options. You can choose which suits you best from a consultation and blood test package or consultation alone. For more information on the blood test packages and what we test, please see our booking site.
As an experienced fertility nurse consultant, Kate, or a member of her highly skilled team, offer you a one-to-one fertility consultation – via online video to:
- Assess your fertility potential
- Help you to optimise your fertility for natural pregnancy or IVF
- Assess you for any possible fertility issues that may be impacting on your ability to conceive
- Recommend and undertake blood tests and other investigations
- Advise on the right supplements for you
- Act as your fertility advocate to help you understand national and local fertility policy to ensure you get access to the investigations and treatments you are entitled to and liaise with your local CCG or GP as appropriate
Consultations can be booked to fit in with your busy schedule and because we can get together via online video, distance isn’t a problem.
If you have any further questions, you find our consultation FAQs page here.
Fertility consultation (1 hour) fee – £98.
Planning for pregnancy home blood test and fertility consultation (1 hour) – £186.
Ovarian Reserve (Fertility MOT) home blood test and fertility consultation (1 hour) – £177.
Fertility consultation follow up (30 minutes, can only be booked following an initial consult) – £89
(NOTE: Payment for your consultation is via credit card at the time of booking. Cancellation with a full refund can occur at any time, up to 48 hours prior to the appointment date. After this time your consultation fee will not be refunded.)