If you’re trying to conceive or worried that getting pregnant hasn’t happened for you yet, then you probably want to talk this through with someone who understands fertility.
Your doctor may have told you to go away and keep trying for a while longer but you feel that you need some extra help understanding what you can do to maximise your chances of conceiving.
As an experienced fertility practitioner, I can offer you a one-to-one natural fertility consultation – either in person or via Skype if you live further afield – so that I can assess your fertility potential and discuss with you how you might be able to achieve pregnancy naturally.
“Thanks again for the consult yesterday. I really appreciate your feedback and also your support. Sometimes it’s so lonely trying to advocate for yourself and it is so nice to find others in the field who understand how hard it is.” Beatrice
“I am so pleased that I found Kate. Her advice and information on how to conceive naturally has been invaluable. I now feel so much better informed” Eleanor
“I started working with Kate three months ago and now I’m pregnant! If you are thinking of getting in touch with Kate, don’t think – DO! You won’t regret it!” Louise
A typical conception consultation involves:
- Taking a detail medical history
- A lifestyle assessment – this will look at nutrition, occupation, stress, toxins, drugs, alcohol, frequency of sex, exercise, smoking, weight and much more
- Recommend and arrange specific blood tests based on need, interpret your results and provide you with a detailed copy of the report (UK only. Extra charge dependent on test)
- Recommendations on fertility supplements
- Teaching of fertility indicators (temperature, cervical secretion changes, and changes in the position of your cervix throughout the month)
- Full explanation of charting your fertility indicators
- Confirmation of ovulation and when in the cycle you are most fertile
- Diagnosing and advising on any potential fertility issues
- Fabulous resources that will maximise your chances of conceiving
- A bespoke follow-up report with written recommendations to help you optimise conception
- Communication with your doctor/specialist as required
I normally recommend three consultations over three months, as this gives me the opportunity to diagnose any fertility issues that may be present, such as absence of ovulation or luteal phase defect.
It’s also a good length of time to implement lifestyle and dietary changes, if necessary, and to see how they impact on your overall health and fertility.
Consultations can be booked to fit in with your busy schedule and because we can get together via Skype, distance isn’t a problem.